Remote Desktop Connection Client for Mac 2.0 lets you connect to a Microsoft Windows-based computer and work with programs and files on that computer from your Macintosh computer.
Remote Desktop Connection Client for Mac 2.0 (Beta 2) includes the following new features:
- Universal Binary – Runs natively on both Intel-based and PowerPC-based Macs.
- Remote Desktop Protocol 6.0 – Provides better compatibility with Windows Vista, improved security features, and many other improvements.
- Improved User Experience – Provides a true Mac experience and improved usability.
- Improved Customization Options – Lets you change application preferences, including keyboard shortcuts, while you are running a session. Changes take effect the next time that you connect.
- Dynamic Screen Resizing – Lets you resize your session window or switch to full-screen mode during a session.
- Improved Printing Support – Supports all configured printers on your Mac. No longer limited to PostScript printers.
- Multiple Sessions (Improved in Beta 2) – Improvements to File menu commands and connection files let you connect to multiple Windows-based computers at the same time.
- Network Level Authentication (NLA) Support (New in Beta 2) – Helps provide greater security when connecting to computers running Windows Vista.
- Auto Reconnect (New in Beta 2) – Supports automatic reconnection when a network connection to a remote session is lost.
- Wide Screen Support (New in Beta 2) – Supports optimal resolution settings for wide screen displays.
Click Here for All Free Macintosh Software from Microsoft