- Visio 2010 Add-in for Flowchart Converter converts AutoShapes, text boxes, figures, Clip Art illustrations, graphs, tables, SmartArt graphics, and more in Excel worksheets, PowerPoint slides, and/or Word pages for use in Visio drawings.
- Visio 2010 Add-in for Disk Space Monitoring provides a graphical view of free space available in the server machines on a network. This add-in has a client and a server component. The client component requires Visio professional 2010 or Visio Premium 2010 and the server component requires SharePoint Server 2010. The client component of the add-in uses the new data graphics feature of Visio 2010 to display the results of server monitoring and integrates with the System Center Operations Manager 2007 to get the disk free space details. The server component makes it possible to publish the data linked diagram to SharePoint Server 2010 and refresh it in real-time for broader consumption.
- Visio 2010 Add-in for Exchange Server 2007 makes it easy for Exchange administrators to visualize, explore, and communicate complex information. Instead of viewing single user data, administrators can create data-connected Visio diagrams that display data at a glance and dramatically increase productivity. You can diagram a Microsoft® Exchange Server 2007 site topology, including sites, servers, and connections.
- Visio 2010 Add-in for Rack Server Virtualization uses various new features of Visio 2010 to display the details of servers, racks and colors present in the Data Center. This add-in provides the consolidation of physical servers by allowing many virtual servers to run concurrently on one physical server resulting in the improvement of system utilization, reduction in number of physical servers, lowering costs, increasing flexibility etc. The Visio 2010 Add-in provides users a virtualization picture in addition to the existing picture of the rack based on some parameters to compare the power consumption and space saving before and after consolidation
- Visio 2010 add-in for System Center provides a comprehensive list of alerts from System Center Operations Manager 2007 and system information, user group information & patch information from System Center Configuration Manager 2007 in a single consolidated view. This add-in has a client and a server component. The client component requires Visio professional 2010 or Visio Premium 2010 and the server component requires SharePoint Server 2010. The server side component makes it possible to publish the data linked diagram to SharePoint Server 2010 and refresh it in real-time for broader consumption.
- Visio 2010 Add-in for System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 combines the strengths of two applications widely used in enterprise IT to simplify the creation of customized dashboards that show the health of an environment. The Visio Add-in lets you create diagrams that show objects by geography on a map, by location in a data center or building, by role in a logical view of an application, or by topology for complex distributed applications such as Microsoft Exchange Server or technologies such as Active Directory Domain Services.
- Visio Work Breakdown Structure Modeler 2.0 (WBS Modeler) is intended to improve the project planning process by giving the opportunity to generate Project Plans from a work breakdown structure using a graphical representation of elements. A WBS structure is a hierarchical representation of the elements and sub-elements in a project. The WBS Modeler can either be used to visualize and edit an existing project plan or to create a new project plan in Microsoft Visio 2010 Professional or Microsoft Visio 2010 Premium and then export it to Microsoft Office Project 2010 to carry out subsequent planning steps. The WBS Modeler provides an approach to visually and graphically create, edit and modify project plans using Visio. The WBS can be exported back to Microsoft Office Project into a new project plan. It is also possible to update an existing plan.
Click Here for All Free Microsoft Office 2010 Software & Resources