VISUAL STUDIO 11:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 11 Developer Preview (Web Installer / ISO) is an integrated development environment that seamlessly spans the entire life cycle of software creation, including architecture, user interface design, code creation, code insight and analysis, code deployment, testing and validation.
- Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 11 Developer Preview (Web Installer / Full) is the collaboration platform at the core of the Microsoft Application Lifecycle Management suite of tools, which helps teams be more agile, collaborate more effectively, and deliver better software faster. This release is designed to showcase updates and improvements made since Team Foundation Server 2010, and provides an opportunity for developers to use and provide feedback before the final release.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Developer Preview (Web Installer / Full) is a prerelease version of the .NET Framework. This software installs the components required to develop and run applications that target the .NET Framework 4.5 Developer Preview.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Developer Preview Language Pack contains translated text, such as error messages, for languages other than English.
- Visual Studio Team Explorer Everywhere 11 Developer Preview the Eclipse plug-in and cross-platform command-line client for Visual Studio Team Foundation Server.
- Microsoft Visual Studio Agents 11 Developer Preview is the essential suite of agents and controllers that enable you to build and test applications across the desktop, server, and cloud. Test controllers and test agents provide the ability to scale out load generation, and support distributed data collection and distributed test execution. Test agents also manage testing, workflow, and network isolation for virtual machines used with Visual Studio Lab Management.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 11 Developer Preview Remote Debugger enables you to debug applications on computers that do not have Visual Studio installed.
- Windows Developer Preview Metro style App Samples Gallery contains a variety of code samples that exercise the various new programming models, platforms, features, and components available for the BUILD conference. These downloadable samples are provided as compressed ZIP files that contain a Visual Studio Express solution (SLN) file for the sample, along with the code pages, assets, and metadata necessary to successfully compile and run the sample.