Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (KB976932) helps keep your PCs and servers on the latest support level. It also provides ongoing improvements to the Windows Operating System (OS), by including previous updates delivered over Windows Update as well as continuing incremental updates to the Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 platforms based on customer and partner feedback. This enables organizations to deploy a single set of updates.
Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 will help you:
- Keep your PCs supported and up-to-date
- Get ongoing updates to the Windows 7 platform
- Easily deploy cumulative updates at a single time
- Meet your users’ demands for greater business mobility
- Provide a comprehensive set of virtualization innovations
- Provide an easier Service Pack deployment model for better IT efficiency
Download –> Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Additional SP1 Software:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 Multilingual User Interface Language Packs – Enable a multilingual user interface in a Windows Server 2008 R2 environment
- Windows AIK for Windows 7 SP1 – The Windows Automated Installation Kit (AIK) for Windows 7 SP1 helps you to install, customize, and deploy the Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 family of operating systems.
Additional SP1 Resources:
Click Here for All Free Windows 7 Software & Resources