Windows Automated Installation Kit (AIK) for Windows 7 SP1 is a set of tools and documentation that support the configuration and deployment of Windows operating systems. By using Windows AIK, you can automate Windows installations, capture Windows images with ImageX, configure and modify images using Deployment Imaging Servicing and Management (DISM), create Windows PE images, and migrate user profiles and data with the User State Migration Tool (USMT). Windows AIK also includes the Volume Activation Management Tool (VAMT), which enables IT professionals to automate and centrally manage the volume activation process using a Multiple Activation Key (MAK).
- Deployment Guide for Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1 and Windows 7 with SP1
- Hotfixes and Security Updates included in Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1
- Installing Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1 (“readme”)
- Release Notes for Windows 7 with SP1
- Release Notes for Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1
- Coming Soon: Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 Notable Changes
Click Here for All Free Windows 7 Software & Resources