Microsoft TechNet Blogger, João Ribeiro, has detailed instructions on “How to Copy / Synchronize Contacts from iPhone 4 to Windows Phone 7” worth reposting.
STEP 1 – Install iTunes
- Download –> iTunes
- Connect iPhone to computer and wait for it to show-up as a device in iTunes.
- Once connected, select “Contacts” from the “Info” tab
- Select to sync contacts with Outlook and then sync your iPhone
NOTE: This operation will copy all contacts from your iPhone (including contact pictures, if you use them) to the Outlook Contacts folder. Ensure the contacts were synchronized to Outlook.
STEP 2 – Install the proper 32 or 64 bit Outlook Hotmail Connector
Download –> Outlook Hotmail Connector 32-bit
– or –
Download –> Outlook Hotmail Connector 64-bit
NOTE: You must restart Outlook and configure a new Hotmail account using your Hotmail username and password. Once completed, Outlook can send & receive e-mails, and synch contacts.
STEP 3 – Complete the Contact Sync
- Within Outlook, scroll to the Contacts of your Usual Mailbox and select & copy all by pressing <Ctrl>+”A” followed-by <Ctrl>+”C”
- Scroll to the Contacts inside the Hotmail Mailbox on your Outlook and press <Ctrl>+”V” (copying your
NOTE: Outlook will copy all your contacts to the “Cloud”.
FROM WINDOWS PHONE 7:
- On your Windows Phone 7 device, click the Right Arrow ( à ) and then choose “Hotmail”
- Press the Sync button
Click Here for All Free Windows Phone 7 Software & Resources
Pingback: Ultimate List of Free Windows Phone 7 Software & Resources from Microsoft | The Road to Know Where