Soon after Microsoft launched Internet Explorer 9 today, they’ve now released direct links for downloading Internet Explorer 9 Betas.
Internet Explorer 9 delivers web sites and applications that look and perform like native PC applications through the power of Windows.
- Fast: Internet Explorer 9 is all-around fast. Designed to take full advantage of your PC’s hardware through Windows, Internet Explorer 9 delivers graphically rich and immersive experiences that are as fast and responsive as native applications installed on your PC.
- Clean: Internet Explorer puts the focus on the Web sites you love with a clean look and increased viewing area that makes your Web sites shine. Intuitive and seamless integration with Windows 7 provides one-click access to Web applications pinned directly to your Taskbar.
- Trusted: Internet Explorer is the trusted way to the Web because it has a robust set of built-in security, privacy and reliability technologies that keep you safer and your browsing experience uninterrupted.
- Interoperable: Support for HTML5 and modern Web standards architected to take advantage of the GPU means that the same mark-up not only works across the Web, but runs faster and delivers a richer experience through Windows and Internet Explorer 9.
WINDOWS 7 –Download –> Internet Explorer 9 Beta for Windows 7Download –> Internet Explorer 9 Beta for Windows 7 64-bitWINDOWS VISTA –Download –> Internet Explorer 9 Beta for Windows VistaWINDOWS SERVER 2008 –
- Internet Explorer 9 Beta Product Guide outlines new features in Internet Explorer 9 Beta, highlights the top features, and provides additional information on features specific for end users, developers, and IT professionals. Read on to learn more about how Internet Explorer 9 unlocks the Beauty of the Web.
- Headers and Libraries for Internet Explorer 9 Beta helps you develop Windows applications that use Internet Explorer 9 Beta.