Outlook 2010: XML Schema Reference describes the schema namespaces that are used in the XML support for Microsoft Outlook 2010. These namespaces provide a consistent structure for data used within Microsoft Office applications and for reliable data exchanges with other applications and systems.
- ElectronicBusinessCard – defines the layout of an Electronic Business Card.
- FormRegion – specifies the design and behavior details of a form region.
- FormRegionLocalization – defines localized string resources for a form region.
- The following schemas apply to Office Mobile Service (OMS) to support integrating mobile capabilities of Outlook and Microsoft SharePoint with mobile devices:
- AuthenticationData – defines authentication information for users.
- DeliveryResponse – defines a response from an OMS web service.
- DeliveryResponsesBatch – defines a batch of multiple responses from an OMS web service.
- Message – defines a complete message transferred from a client to an OMS web service.
- MessagesBatch – defines a batch of messages transferred from a client to an OMS web service.
- ServiceInformation – defines information for an OMS web service such as its name and type of authentication, and the services it supports.
- UserInformation – defines the user information that is returned by an OMS web service.
Download –> Outlook 2010: XML Schema Reference
Click Here for All Free Microsoft Office 2010 Software & Resources