Excel 2010 XLL Software Development Kit (SDK) contains conceptual overviews, programming tasks, and sample projects to guide you in developing Excel 2010 XLLs. (More Info: Excel 2010 XLL SDK Documentation)
The Excel 2010 XLL SDK includes the following:
- C API includes header and source files that enable a DLL to access Excel 2010 functionality, and a description of the interface that a DLL should expose to work with the Excel Add-in Manager.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 projects includes C/C++ source code and shows how to use the C API.
- Documentation includes the API function reference, conceptual, and how-to Help topics.
- In conjunction with Microsoft Excel 2010, the Microsoft Excel 2010 XLL Software Development Kit (SDK) includes support for the following new features:
- New Functions The Microsoft Excel 2010 XLL SDK supports calling back to all of Excel 2010’s new worksheet functions.
- Asynchronous User-defined Functions Excel 2010 now supports calling user-defined functions (UDF) asynchronously, which can improve performance by enabling several calculations to run at the same time.
- Cluster Connectors Cluster connectors enable UDFs to run on high-performance compute clusters.
- 64-bit Support You can now compile and link both 32-bit and 64-bit XLLs.
Download –> Excel 2010 XLL Software Development Kit (SDK)
Click Here for All Free Microsoft Office 2010 Software