Security Compliance Management Toolkit Series provides IT professionals with an end-to-end solution to help them plan, deploy, and monitor security baselines of Windows operating systems and 2007 Microsoft Office applications. The series was updated to include new security baselines for Windows 7, BitLocker Drive Encryption, and Windows Internet Explorer 8.
- Security guide. Each toolkit includes an updated version of a previously released security guides for Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Internet Explorer 8 or 2007 Microsoft Office. The guidance provides you with best practices and automated tools to help you plan and deploy your security baselines.
- Attack Surface Reference workbook. A resource that lists the changes introduced as server roles are installed on computers running Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008, for the toolkits specific to these operating systems.
- Security Baseline Settings workbook. A resource that lists all of the prescribed settings for each of the preconfigured security baselines that the security guides recommend.
- Security Baseline XML. XML files that allow your organization to consume the data defined in the security baseline settings workbooks.
- GPOAccelerator tool. A tool that you can use to create all the Group Policy objects (GPOs) you need to deploy your chosen security configuration. This release also supports Windows Server 2003, and creating security configurations on machines not joined to a domain.
- INF Files. INF files for Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008.
Baseline Compliance Management Overview. The overview discusses best practices on how to monitor security baselines for Windows operating systems and Office applications.
- DCM Configuration Pack User Guide. A step-by-step prescriptive user guide about how to use the Configurations Packs with the DCM feature in Configuration Manager 2007 R2.
- DCM Configuration Packs. The toolkit series includes DCM configuration packs to use with the DCM feature in Configuration Manager 2007 R2.
Click Here for All Free Windows 7 Software & Resources