Lead Program Manager, Mike Torres, recently posted information on the future of Windows Live Movie Maker Beta. Mike outlines their Mission Statement and top design goals.
Movie Maker’s Mission Statement:Windows Live Movie Maker is the best way for everyday people to create stunning 5-minute movies with minimal time investment and share them online immediately.Top Design Goals for Windows Live Movie Maker:
- Make it easy to create a movie in a few steps (even if you’ve never done it before).
- Provide a new user interface with “simple smarts” to ease creation.
- Focus primarily on publishing online (and to DVD).
- Allow more experienced people to go deeper when they need to (without sacrificing simplicity).
- Deliver the highest-quality movies possible.
NOTE: The current version of Windows Live Movie Maker Beta expires on 6/30/2009 — this update is valid until 12/30/2009
Provide Feedback –> Movie Maker Beta