Microsoft has posted a "Visual Pressroom" for their Upcoming Exchange 2010, Office 2010 and Office Web Applications.
Office Web Applications:
- Editing & Viewing PowerPoint presentations in PowerPoint Web application
- Editing & Viewing Word documents in Word Web application
- Editing & Viewing Excel spreadsheets in Excel Web application
- Editing & Viewing OneNote notes in OneNote Web applicationExchange 2010 and Office 2010:
- Conversation View. To reduce inbox clutter, Exchange 2010 provides an enhanced Conversation View that streamlines inbox navigation by automatically organizing message threads based on the natural conversation flow between parties.
- Ignore Conversation. This e-mail “mute button” allows people to remove themselves from an irrelevant e-mail string, reducing unwanted e-mail and runaway reply-all threads.
- Voice Mail Preview. Exchange 2010 further enhances voice mail functionality by delivering speech-to-text voice mail, allowing users to receive voice mail previews in their inbox.
- Outlook Web Access premium support is available for Mozilla Firefox & Apple Safari.
- MailTips warn people before they commit an e-mail faux pas, such as sending mail to a large distribution group, among other things. MailTips alert people if they do not have permission to send to certain recipients, if a message may be rejected or if a recipient is out of the office, among other things.