neXpert is an add-on to Fiddler which automates the classic performance best practice checks and produces a HTML report on the issues found in a Fiddler capture. neXpert adds the ability to insert step markers in Fiddler sessions to associate network objects together (create transactions). Using these steps, neXpert looks for performance issues and generates a HTML report based on the findings. A TCP model (still considered beta) provided by Microsoft Research as well as a rudimentary algorithm to mimic web browser is used to generate response time predictions. (Thanks Nexpert)
- Streaming Mode and Ping buttons on the neXpert tab now persist across Fiddler runs. Both were removed from the options menu.
- Renamed "Clear Cache" button on the neXpert tab to "Clear WinINET Cache / Cookies" to properly describe it’s action
- If the “Add Step Marker Behavior” option is set to "Selected Session" neXpert will now unselect all sessions after successfully adding the step.
- Host Latency Table:
- Name changed to “Server Info”
- Column added for server’s IP address
- Redundant Calls Table:
- Name changed to “Redundant Requests”
- Help text updated.Fixes:
- Localization issues fixed with number parsing on non en-US culture systems.
- Compression chart now includes XML files.
- Issues during the Ping now handled.
- Grammar/Spelling issues fixed in the report.
- View state issues fixed.
Send (good & bad) feedback to –> email@example.com
Click Here for All Free Windows Vista Software & Resources