Terminals is a secure, multi tab terminal services/remote desktop client. It uses Terminal Services ActiveX Client (mstscax.dll). The project started from the need of controlling multiple connections simultaneously. It is a complete replacement for the mstsc.exe (Terminal Services) client.
Significant Changes since last release:
- Added "Tab" support on Telnet/SSH connections. Allows auto-complete when pressing tab in the terminal window. Thanks dozey!
- Add SSH1 support. Telnet tab when editing/creating a new connection now lists: Telnet, SSH 1, SSH 2.
- Bug fix for null/0 list of FavoriteToolbarButtons
- Cleaned out all messagebox.show’s that simply emitted exception details. debugging should be done to log files, not the end user.
- You can now use the Favorites List (left side of the main window) to set Username/Domain/Password across all favorites within a tag.
- First run through of I18N/L10N
- Moved non cpl or msc items to its own sub-menu in the context menu
- Support for: Desktop composition and smoothing
- Parsing mmc/cpl files to auto-load shortcuts
- Intelligent shortcut building for MMC files (names and icons should be more consistent with the OS)
- Check for null data and sessions in the connect to TS attempt.
- More work on the toolbars and their positions.
- Added an option in the tools menu to rebuild shortcuts
- Fixed:hover your mouse over the "terminals news" tab
- In the Networking tools fixed most/all of the tab stops.
- Captured and logged out of mem exception
Click Here for All Free Windows Vista Software