The Learning Content Development System, or LCDS, is a forms-based tool that anyone can use to create e-learning content. By using the LCDS, you can:
- Develop and deliver content quickly, while it is timely and relevant.
- Distribute your content via the Web or in a learning management system.
- Deliver Web content that conforms to Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) 1.2, and which can be hosted in a learning management system.
- Upload or attach your existing content. (LCDS supports multiple file formats.)
- Choose from a wide variety of forms for authoring rich e-learning content.
- Develop your course structure and easily rearrange it at any time.