Word 2007 Viewer – View, print and copy Word documents, even if you don’t have Word installed.
Open Word documents saved in the following formats:
- Word Document (*.docx)
- Word Macro-Enabled Document (*.docm)
- Rich Text Format (.rtf)
- Text (.txt)
- Web Page formats (.htm, .html, .mht, .mhtml)
- WordPerfect 5.x (.wpd)
- WordPerfect 6.x (.doc, .wpd)
- Works 6.0 (.wps)
- Works 7.0 (.wps)
- XML (.xml)
HOWEVER . . .
So you can view documents that are saved in the following new document formats:
- Microsoft Office Word 2007 document (.docx)
- Microsoft Office Word 2007 macro-enabled document (.docm)
WHY PART II?
Because this updated Word 2003 Viewer can’t read a Word 2007 file that has "features that do not exist in Word 2003" — Huh?
- When updating the Word 2003 Viewer – it should actually be able to view the new Word 2007 document format
- And Microsoft wonders why there’s confusion about the various new XML Document Standards?
Click Here for All Free Microsoft Office 2007 Software