Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection Client for Mac 2.0 (Beta) lets you connect to a Windows-based computer and work with programs and files on that computer from your Macintosh computer.Remote Desktop Connection Client for Mac 2.0 (Beta) includes the following new features:
- Universal Binary – Runs natively on both Intel-based and PowerPC-based Macs.
- Remote Desktop Protocol 6.0 – Provides better compatibility with Windows Vista, improved security features, and many other improvements.
- Multiple Sessions – Lets you connect to multiple Windows-based computers at the same time.
- Improved User Experience – Provides a true Mac experience and improved usability.
- Improved Customizatio-n Options – Lets you change application preferences, including keyboard shortcuts, while you are running a session. Changes take effect the next time that you connect.
- Dynamic Screen Resizing – Lets you resize your session window or switch to full-screen mode during a session.
- Improved Printing Support – Supports all configured printers on your Mac. No longer limited to PostScript printers.
Click Here for All Free Microsoft Software for the Macintosh