The Change Analysis Diagnostic Tool simplifies the identification of recent changes to computers running Windows XP.
The diagnostic checks for recent changes to the following:
- Operating system components, such as patches, that are installed as hotfixes or downloads from Windows Update.
- Installed application entries listed in the Add or Remove Programs control panel.
- All kernel mode device and file system drivers.
- Browser helper objects loaded by Internet Explorer.
- ActiveX controls loaded by Internet Explorer.
- Programs loaded automatically during Windows XP startup.
- Programs and Dynamic Link Libraries (DLLs) loaded when an application starts.
Click Here for All Free Windows XP Software