Network Monitor 3.0 is a protocol analysis tool (x86 & x64) allowing you to capture, view and analyze network traffic.
Features of Network Monitor 3.0 Include:
Simpler User Interface
- A start page with tips and news
- Customizable windows and layout
- Text zoom on a per-window basis
- Ability to view selected frames in a new window
- Intelli-sense for filtering, makes creating filters easier
- Aliases to map names to IP addressesNear-real-time capture and display of network packets on multiple NICs at the same timeMultiple simultaneous capture and display filtersPromiscuous and Local mode only capturing optionsDisplay Filters can use different machine network settings to customize the displayed frames."Conversations": A conversation is a logical group of frames that are related to each other at a specific protocol level.
- Conversation Tree lets you narrow down traffic easier
- Conversations for more than just TCP, so you can "Follow" any conversation stream
- Conversations are NOT limited to "connection-oriented" protocols such as TCP.Color filters: display frames with specified properties in a different color and format optionsWindows Vista and 64-bit support (for AMD64 and Intel em64T platforms)Re-assembly of frames on a per-protocol basisMulti-threaded so you can still use the parser while loading a capture or filteringPowerful command line capturing (NMCap.exe)Script-based parsers! NPL (Network Parsing Language) provides access to parsers so you can edit or write your own protocol parser!Additional Resources:
Click Here for All Free Windows Vista Software