Paint.NET v3.0 v3.0 Beta 3: This is the sixth public test release for v3.0. Since Beta 2, the following changes have been made:
- More complete translations, especially for German
- Fixed: All known high-DPI scaling and layout issues. The UI should work great at 96, 120, 144, and 196 DPI screen resolution settings.
- Fixed: Some toolbar layout issues
- Fixed: Thumbnail renderer had a race condition in its renderer thread which prevented proper shutdown in a few rare cases
- Fixed: Crash when shutting down the system
- Fixed: View->Grid did not work right
- Fixed: History and rendering problems when typing text with the Text tool and then using Image->Flip
- Fixed: Some selection text reporting a "0 x 0" selection when it shouldn’t have been
- Miscellaneous tweaks and fixes
NOTE: Windows 2000 is no longer supported. Paint.NET v3.0 requires Windows XP SP2 or newer.