I didn’t know I needed this, but . . . "just in time for the holidays, the Melitta Smart Mill & Brew with MSN Direct. The first coffee maker to display real-time weather information incorporates Microsoft’s Smart Personal Objects Technology (SPOT)."
- 10-cup programmable coffeemaker grinds and brews automatically for ease of use
- LCD display with animated coffee and region-specific weather information via MSN Direct
- Info via FM signal; no set-up, subscription, or Internet connection required
- 7 grind selections; adjustable strength; brew-pause; warming plate with auto shut-off
- Measures 8 by 11 by 14 inches; 1-year limited warranty
- Review (Pics & Video) by SpotStop.com