UPDATED! Everyday Productivity Education (EPE) guides are designed to make your work life simpler by providing a selection of training guides:
- Get Started Guides – Introduction to the fundamental procedures of a tool or service.
- Learn More About – Intermediate and advanced procedural information that teaches users how to better use a tool or service.
- Best Practices – Collection of established, required, and/or recommended methods or policies for using a tool or service.
- Selection Guide – Overview of a group of tools or services that helps users choose from multiple options.
- Reference Guide – Collection of organized, non-procedural information in one concise resource.
- Overview – Frame of reference for a tool or service.AVAILABLE GUIDES:
- Remote Productivity
Remote Connection Options
Windows SharePoint Sites
Live Meeting 2005
Other Collaboration Tools
Printers and Faxes
- Everyday Work
Time and Task Management
- Managing Your Computer
Configuration and Maintenance