MouseCage is software designed to help people with hand tremors control their computer mouse.
Who is it suitable for?
- Mouse-Cage was developed for people with Essential Tremor (ET), Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and all other conditions that may cause hand shake or tremor.
- MouseCage’s unique Predictus algorithm makes it suitable even for those with severe tremor. The Predictus algorithm is free from the unpredictable behaviour exhibited by conventional tremor filters.Additional Features:
- MouseCage automatically detects when a user is tremoring. If there is no tremor, the mouse works normally. This is ideal if your tremor is intermittent, or a non-tremoring user is at the computer.
- The latest version of MouseCage is able to prevent accidental clicks.
- MouseCage doesn’t interfere with Windows MouseKeys – you can use them alongside each other.
- It is superb for surfing the net and hitting all those difficult links, so we have included several keyboard shortcuts to help your browsing experience.
- It is adjustable to suit your individual needs via a simple settings menu
Additional MouseCage Resources: