Having the ability to easily work with coworkers ANYWHERE in the world is awesome – so if your company has not begun using “collaborative” Microsoft’s Live Meeting Service, watch this demonstration – then your MUST register for a FREE 14 Day Trial Live Meeting Account. (It can also be purchased online.)
Free Online Training:
For Business Users
- Getting Started with Live Meeting 2005
- Next Steps for Presenters with Live Meeting 2005
- Best Practices for Presenters
- Advanced Skills for Organizers with Live Meeting 2005
- Presenting in a Virtual Environment
- Interactive Workshop for Presenters with Live Meeting 2005
- Webcast: Supercharge Your Live Meetings with Insider Tips and Tricks
- UPDATED! Live Meeting 2005 Windows-based Meeting Console Standalone Installer allows organizations to manually install the Live Meeting console for computers that are running the Windows operating system. The Standalone Installer provides an alternative to the default autoinstaller, which may not work in certain locked-down desktop environments. [All the supported languages (Chinese – Simplified, Chinese – Traditional, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish)]
- Order your FREE Live Meeting 2005 Rollout Kit which includes valuable resources such as a deployment guide, training resources, awareness materials, a rollout checklist, and more tools.
Live Meeting 2005 Add-ins:
- UPDATED! Live Meeting Add-in Pack consists of three distinct add-ins: the Live Meeting Add-in for Outlook, the Office Collaboration Add-in, and the Live Meeting add-in for Instant Messaging, each which offer unique features.
- Live Meeting Add-in for PowerPoint can create Live Meeting presentations directly in the Microsoft PowerPoint presentation graphics program.
- Live Meeting 2005 Replay Wrapper is a custom skin for the Windows Media® technologies player that delivers the complete Live Meeting recording and viewing experience. The Live Meeting 2005 Replay Wrapper provides for rich review of the original live meeting using features such as clickable indexes, presenter information, and an embedded view of the question and answer log.
- Live Meeting Lotus Notes Add-In Pack can use IBM Lotus Notes to perform Live Meeting tasks, such as scheduling meetings without logging into the Conference Center.
- Live Meeting 2005 Document: Microsoft Office Live Meeting Quick Reference This guide provides quick reference instructions for common Live Meeting tasks.
- UPDATED! Live Meeting 2005 Deployment Guide provides the information you need to plan, understand, and perform a deployment of the Live Meeting 2005 console in your environment. This guide also includes special instructions and considerations for upgrading to Live Meeting 2005 from previous Live Meeting versions.
Administrative & Deployment Tools
- Microsoft Office Live Meeting Intranet Portal SP2 The Live Meeting Intranet Portal SP2 makes it easier to deploy and manage Live Meeting when using Microsoft Active Directory services (Support Document: Live Meeting 2005 Intranet Portal SP2 Administrator’s and Programmer’s Guide)
- Live Meeting 2005 Web Parts integrate Live Meeting with Windows SharePoint Services and SharePoint Portal Server to aggregate information together within a single portal so that teams can interact more effectively. (Support Documents: Live Meeting 2005 SharePoint Web Parts Quick Start User Guide & Live Meeting Web Parts Administrator’s Guide)
- Live Meeting 2005 Add-in Deployment Guide describes how administrators can deploy the Live Meeting add-ins.
- Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2005 Security Guide provides an overview of the security considerations that you should make when you use Live Meeting, the Live Meeting security measures available to you, and the procedures for scheduling and conducting secure meetings.
Click here for: Live Meeting Service Home Page