Microsoft has announced a new free Microsoft Service for Small & Midsize Businesses – providing product training, support and methods to apply Microsoft technology to the management, marketing and technical needs of your company. (Watch the demonstration)
Small Business+ Online Training
- Software & Business Training – Our experts have put together specialized software and business training courses for small companies. These courses are grounded in reality, so they can really help you run your business more effectively.
- Software Training – Today’s Microsoft software is more advanced than ever. But all the features in the world are useless if you don’t know how to use them. Our software training will show you how to use these features properly, helping you to get more done and be more efficient with Microsoft software.
- Business Training – As a small business owner, you need to have a wide range of skills. You obviously know a lot about doing business, but nobody can be an expert at everything. That’s why we’ve got our experts to write this training.
Small Business+ Support
- Self-Help gives you access to a wide range of articles, bulletins and technical documentation to help you solve problems with your Microsoft software. You can view articles by product or search to find a solution to a specific problem you may be having.
- Helpdesk lets you chat to an expert who can answer your Microsoft software questions. You talk to the Helpdesk team online, by typing what you want to say into a chat window.
- Support Packages provide you with the peace of mind that you can contact Microsoft experts for your technical support needs quickly and easily while being affordable. These packages have been designed exclusively for you as a member of Small Business + and offer a great value with up to 70% discount compared to buying individual support incidents separately outside of the Small Business + Helpdesk.
$149 Annual Bronze Support Package – One year of unlimited chat-based general questions and 6 chat-based technical support incidents (for just $2.87 per week).
$299 Annual Silver Support Package (45-Day Free Trial) – One year of unlimited chat-based general questions and unlimited chat-based technical support incidents (for just $5.75 per week).
$499 Annual Gold Support Package – One year of unlimited chat-based general questions and unlimited chat-based technical support incidents + 3 technical support phone calls (for just $9.60 per week).
Participate in the Small Business Summit Webcasts
- Financial Management – "Startup Nation: Open for Business" Accounting solutions for your business — learn to track cash flow, help maximize opportunities. (7 webcasts)
- Sales & Marketing – "Putting the Heart Back Into Retailing" Create your marketing in-house, help increase customer trust and track sales opportunities. (9 webcasts)
- Productivity & Mobility – "How to Become a Forward Thinking Business" A server can help you get organized, save time and stay connected to your customers. (6 webcasts)
- Computer Security – "Security Alert: How to Protect Your Business" Help protect your data from computer security threats and discover the value of genuine software. (6 webcasts)
Trial Business & Accounting Software
- Money 2006 Deluxe Trial Version – Take advantage of simple tools that can help you manage credit and debt and make tax time easier. (90 day)
- Small Business Accounting 2006 Trial Software – Easily manage all of your accounting, inventory, sales and purchase order processing, banking, and payroll. (20 launch trial)
- Microsoft Small Business Financials Resource Kit – Get Microsoft Small Business Financials 8.0, plus a guided tour, module overviews, and case studies that explain how it can help you better manage your business. (60 day)
- Microsoft CRM 3.0: Trial Versions – An all-new customer relationship management (CRM) system that gives every customer-facing employee the information they need to truly impress customers. (90 day)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Standard Modules provides the tools organizations need to effectively manage project performance while ensuring budgets are met and billing is both accurate and timely. (90 day)
- Microsoft Office Business Scorecard Manager 2005 enables users to optimize business performance through strategic decision-making. (180 days)
Free Pre-Sales Microsoft Technical Support
- NEW! Microsoft Partner Solutions Finder – Microsoft Solution Finder provides searching for add-in and custom solutions that have been created by technology providers and independent software developers to meet the unique needs of midsize businesses in specific industries or professions.
- Microsoft Product Licensing Advisor – A series of simple questions providing Volume Licensing program comparisons and guidance. Produces a downloadable report and estimated retail price (ERP) quote in Word or Excel format.
- Small Business + – A free, personalized online resource to help small businesses get more out of their Microsoft software investment.
- Contact Pre-sales Technical Specialist for Partners – Pre-sales support offers you access to a Microsoft pre-sales technical specialist who can assist you with both technical and non-technical questions during the pre-sales engagement phase, prior to final submissions of a bid or proposal to your customer.
Click here: Small & Medium Business Community Blog