In hopes that many MP3 Players were given as Holiday gifts – here’s a list of useful links:
HOW TO . . .
- Rip or “Quickly Rip” CDs to your computer
- Create Playlists
- Organize your digital music collection (library)
- Burn an Audio CD from your music library
- Synchronize music / video to a portable device
- Add Album Art
SOFTWARE TOOLS & UTILITIES
- ActiveSync synchronization software of Outlook information, Office documents, pictures, music, videos and applications from your desktop to your Windows Mobile-based Pocket PCs and Smartphones. (Support Document: ActiveSync Error Codes received after a synchronization attempt.)
- FolderShare keeps important files at your fingertips – anywhere. All file changes are automatically synchronized between linked computers, so you are always accessing the latest documents, photos, music, and files.
- Media Bonus Pack is fully packed with utilities, PowerToys, visualizations, skins, sound effects, and much more.
- Media Encoder is a powerful tool for content producers who want to take advantage of the many innovations in Windows Media 9 Series including high-quality multichannel sound, high-definition video quality, new support for mixed-mode voice and music content, and more. (Support Document: Introduction to Digital Media and the Windows Media 9 Series).
- SyncToy can help you copy, move, and synchronize files with digital cameras, e-mail, cell phones, portable media players, camcorders, PDAs, and laptops. (Support Document: Synchronizing Images and Files in Windows XP Using Microsoft SyncToy)
- TweakMediaPlayer gives users easy access to advanced settings for the library, CD burning, and full-screen mode. Use this plug-in to adjust music queuing in the library, automatic volume leveling for burning audio CDs, full-screen animations, and much more.
- USB Flash Drive Manager will backup and restore files to/from a USB Flash Drive device.
Bonus 3rd Party Psychedelic MediaPlayer Visualization!
Where to: Download MP3 Files