Even though you won’t find these files listed in the Download section at Microsoft – the latest versions are listed here, with links directly from Microsoft’s site. Huh?
- Updated! IntelliPoint 5.5 Mouse & Trackball Software for Windows 2000/XP, Windows XP 64 Bit & Windows 2000/XP & XP 64 OEM Version – With IntelliPoint software, you can customize the unique features of your Microsoft mouse to fit your needs. Each mouse button—including the wheel button—can be reassigned to perform a command or keyboard shortcut such as Print, Close, or an application-specific function. You can also modify mouse settings, such as pointer speed and horizontal scrolling. New to IntelliPoint 5.3 is the Magnifier, which makes it easier to read a small block of text on a Web page or to enhance a photo. IntelliPoint software even offers biometrics support for advanced identity management. If you have either a Laser or Bluetooth mouse, you will need to have Windows XP with Service Pack 2 installed. (Support Documents: How to Install & New Magnify Capability feature)
- Updated! IntelliType 5.5 – Keyboards Sofware for Windows 2000/XP & Windows 2000/XP & XP 64 OEM Version 64 IntelliType Pro software, you can customize the unique features of your Microsoft keyboard to fit your needs. Many keys can be reassigned to open a program, file or Web page, or to perform commands such as Find, Show Desktop, or other application-specific functions. You can also disable keys you sometimes press accidentally, such as CAPS LOCK, and modify keyboard settings, such as updated horizontal scrolling and zoom slider functionality. IntelliType Pro software even offers extended application support, as well as biometrics support for advanced identity management. If you have a Bluetooth keyboard, you will need to have Windows XP with Service Pack 2 installed.
- DigitalPersona Password Manager 1.0 – Fingerprint Reader
How to add, change, or remove a Fingerprint Logon by using the Fingerprint Logon Manager for use with the Fingerprint Reader You can add, change, or remove Fingerprint Logons for Web sites and programs that use the Fingerprint Logon Manager. To access the Fingerprint Logon Manager, open the Web site in your browser or start the program that has the Fingerprint Logon that you want to change. Then, click the hand icon that is located in the upper-right corner of the title bar.
- XBox 360 Controller for Windows & Documentation Designed for use on Windows-based PCs and the next generation Xbox console, the Xbox 360 Controller for Windows is equipped with smart features for enhanced PC gaming performance and greater navigational control. (Support Document: Blog)
- Original Xbox Game Support for Xbox 360 enables your Xbox 360 to play an array of games from your original Xbox video game console. A list of games that are currently backward compatible is available here. (December 2005 update).
Click here for: All FREE Microsoft Software for Download